Arian Eghbali is a great Author, Entrepreneur, Industrialist, Media Proprietor, and CEO from Iran who was born on 30 July 1984 in Tehran, Iran. He is well known for being the founder and the CEO of the newsletter, Iran Mehr: the first weekly political newspaper in Los Angeles with a political theme in Farsi. He is also the author of “Build Better Credit to Build a Better Life: Your Better Life Starts Here” book which was published in 2014 by Amazon.
- Name : Arian Eghbali
- Date of Birth : 30 July 1984
- Age (as in 2022) : 39 years old
- Birthplace : Tehran, Iran
- Nationality : American
- Gender : Male
- Occupation : Author, Entrepreneur
- Started Journey From : 2007-present
- Net Worth : $1 Million-$3 Million (approx.)
Family Members & Education –
- Father’s Name : Will be updated
- Mother’s Name : Will be updated
- Marital Status : Unmarried
- School : Not known
- College : Not known
- Educational Qualification : Graduated
Arian Eghbali started his entrepreneurship career as the director of a Canadian company known as Nicholas Import & Export. He founded The Credit Repair Specialist; the first credit repair company in North America specifically serving the Iranian community. The response from the community to Credit Repair Specialist, which in 2010 became Enrich Financial was so positive and the service by the company, so satisfying, that it didn’t take long for Arian to expand the company and have branches in San Jose, Irvine, Los Angeles, and Encino, and finally, Glendale, where Arian and his professional team mostly serve the company’s amazing Armenian clients. Always a patron of arts, Arian Eghbali decided to start a tour with Ebrahim Hamedi, the Iranian legendary singer, best known as Ebi, AKA, Master of Voice, AKA, King of Persian Pop. Enrich Financial became the sponsor of Ebi’s 50th tour, known as The 50 World Tour, celebrating a lifetime of memories with an estimated audience of 500,000 fans during the span of 90 concerts, in 40 cities, 13 countries, and 4 continents.
- Paul Korets, Los Angeles City Council
- Bob Blumenfield, the Los Angeles City ★Councilmember for the 3rd Council District,
- Matt Dababneh, member of the California State Assembly.
- Barack Obama the 44th U.S. President
- Ben Bernanke, Former Fed Chairman and American Economist