Douglas Kieshawn Sheref Whitehead (born September 7, 1996), known as Dougie or Dougie On The Beat by stage name, is a music producer who was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He has signed to Meek Mill’s Dream Chasers imprint, Dougie has produced some of Meek’s biggest singles to date, including, “1942 Flows,” “Issues,” and “Save Me,” which all appear on his 2017 album Wins & Losses.
September 7, 1996
|Birth place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Real name||Douglas Kieshawn Sheref Whitehead|
Dougie or Dougie On The Beat was born in September 7, 1996 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. He was raised there. In his teenage years, Dougie was exposed to his uncle’s program called Music Development For The Youth where he learned the creative process behind making a song and how studio equipment works. It was then that Dougie claims he fell in love with producing and proceeded to make his first-ever beat.
- After sending Meek Mill and his engineer beats for a year, Dougie finally met with Meek and the two released a series of popular singles resulting in Dougie’s first and second placement.
- Dougie prides himself in having a versatile sound that defies categorization. He told Philadelphia Weekly in 2017, “I don’t really try to sound like other people. I just do what I do.”
- Dougie’s first RIAA placement was Meek Mill’s “1942 Flows,” which was certified Platinum. Meek Mill’s “Issues,” was certified Gold as well. The placements were unknown by Dougie until a fan pointed out the success of the singles on social media, according to Dougie.
- Other chart placements include “Feelings” off G Herbo’s recent album PTSD and “Florida Boy” by Rick Ross, Kodak Black, and T-Pain.
- In 2018, Dougie signed a deal with Meek Mill’s Dream Chasers Records.
- Dougie currently has forthcoming collaborations with Dave East, Trey Songz, and Giggs among others.
Dougie On The Beat Full Biography
Biography & Wikipedia
Social star, Musician, Producer
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 7, 1996|
|Birthplace||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo|
|Current Location||United States|
|Famous for||Music, directing, business|
Family and Relatives
Family and Relatives
|Brother Name||Not published|
|Sister Name||Not published|
|Famous Relatives||Not published|
|Best friends||Not published
Wife, Affairs, Boyfriends and Marital Status
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favorite Food||Candied yams and fish|
|Hobbies||Film, Fitness, Music|
Net worth & Earnings