John Joseph Quinlan is an American actor who was born on October 30, 1974. He is a former bodybuilder, professional wrestler, fitness model, fashion model, art model and romance cover model. In 2012 he was an official image model and brand ambassador for the supplement company Nutrabolics.
- Name : John Quinlan
- Date of Birth : October 30, 1974
- Age (as in 2022) : 47 years old
- Birthplace : Winchester, Massachusetts, United States.
- Nationality : American
- Gender : Male
- Occupation : Actor, model, professional wrestler
- Started Journey From : 2013–present (actor) 1998–present (model) 1999–2002 (wrestler)
- Net Worth : $1 Million-$3 Million (approx.)
Family Members & Education –
- Father’s Name : Shaun Quinlan
- Mother’s Name : Barbara Quinlan
- Marital Status : Divorced
- Children : 3
- School : Melrose High School
- College : Springfield College & Saint Leo University
- Educational Qualification : Springfield College 1997
Quinlan began weight training as a teenager to become stronger for sports. Shortly after graduating from Springfield College in 1997, he competed in bodybuilding and fitness.
In 1998, Quinlan competed in the North American Bodybuilding Association (NABF). In October he placed first in the Junior Class and fourth in the Men’s Open Light Heavyweight division at the NABF Tri-State Pro-Am. He won the Junior Class and earned a third-place finish in the Men’s Open Light Heavyweight Division two weeks later at the NABF USA Junior Nationals. During this time Quinlan was coached by Jeff Walsh, Billy Conserva and Lawrence Cuzzi, with the assistance of Jim Cinelli, Manuel “Manny” Catalano Jr. and John Georgopolous. He was sponsored by Scott and Eric Kenworthy, owners of World Gym, Lynnfield, Massachusetts, and Pumphouse Nutrition. On November 7, 1998, at the NABF Pro-Am America Nationals and Fitness Expo held in the Veterans Memorial Auditorium in Providence, Rhode Island, Quinlan finished second overall in the Junior Class.
Fitness and modeling competitions
In July 2012, he competed in three NPC National contests. The Team Universe Men’s Physique National Championships in Teaneck, New Jersey, was followed by the MuscleTech NPC Masters Men’s Physique National Championships at the Station Square Sheraton Hotel in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. His last contest was the NPC USA National Physique Championships held at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He was sponsored by Max Muscle of Saugus, Massachusetts, for this event. This was his seventh NPC contest of the year.
Quinlan has modeled products and brands of apparel for Perry Ellis, Energy Bomb Sports Drink, Truly Huge, JUSTUS Clothing Co., Joe Snyder, XWear, Teamm8, Male Basics, Muchachomalo (Netherlands), Croota, Tribe (Australia), Sweat Collection, DMK, 4Skins, Modus Vivendi by Christos Bibitsos (Greece), Xzytes, Toot (Tokyo, Japan), Ergowear (Santiago, Chile), Diego Barberi (Switzerland), Audace, Dietz, Way Funky Co., Men's Fit, Man by Peter Morrissey, Unapproved Clothing Co., Tiger Underwear, Boqari, BIG BOYS, Stunt Gear Inc., HOM, The Todd Sanfield Collection, Nutrabolics, No Limits Underwear, Athletic Xtreme Supplement Company, Swole Gym Gear, Ken Fron Jewelry and Tulalip Casino.
Professional wrestling career
- Ring name(s) : Joseph Bagwell. Alex Bagwell, John Bagwell, Shane O’Kane, John Quinlan
- Billed height : 5 feet 10 inches
- Billed weight : 104 kg
- Billed from : Athens, Georgia Hell’s Kitchen, New York
- Trained by : Killer Kowalski, Brutus Beefcake
- Debut : November 26, 1999
- Retired : March 1, 2002